"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taken Over

Our dvd player has been on its way out for several months now... I think it's finally gone. This is bad news for a family with a nearly two year old who is currently obsessed with Elmo. He even knows how to open all our dvd players (the ones in the laptops as well as the regular one), insert a dvd and close it. He's even put an Elmo dvd in our old desktop computer's cdrom drive (which doesn't play dvds) and wondered why Elmo wasn't showing up on the screen. Yesterday I had two laptops home so I could use one and use the other for movies. Today I only have one. And Baby X is currently sitting on my lap pointing at the computer screen saying "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo" since he put the dvd in and still nothing has happened. So, until I can comandeer my computer back from a toddler, you won't be hearing from me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...