"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gift Coins



I love Target. Does anyone NOT love Target? And I love these new Gift Coins. Basically, each coin is worth $5... perfect for stocking stuffing, gifts or rewards for little kids. Plus, they are a fun little coin, like pirate treasure. They come in a $25 bag (so 5 coins). I love all of this even before reading about them online and finding out that Target donates $2 from each purchase to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I think that such a good idea for christmas stocking stuffers!! Good Job Target!!

Nissa said...

I bought and gave our "manny" the gift coins and when he tried to use them, they told him they were not activated! Not so cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...