"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, November 02, 2009

Dinner Menu

I wish there was a website I could go to that listed out my menu and shopping list every week.  I know, I know... this probably exists somewhere.  But it can't guarantee that the recipe is easy, that my whole family will both eat it and like it, and it won't take into account what ingredients I already have in my cupboards/fridge.  Nor will it do the shopping for me.  Or the touching of raw chicken, if that is involved.  I'm asking too much, I know.  But sometimes, I just want all the work done for me. 

1 comment:

wendys said...

agreed. But I find that if I plan a menu out, I end up spending more money because I include a lot of new recipes. It's better for me if I just make dinner from what ever we have around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...