"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Calendars


image from here

I took Princess Sparkley to our local Borders this morning for a Fancy Nancy party. While she was listening to a fancy story, making fancy ornaments, eating fancy brownies, and entering a raffle, Buddy, Baby X and I wandered around the store. I'm in the market for a new planner for 2010* so we spent some time in the calendar section. I came across these calendar stickers that were fairly inexpensive and I just loved. You can find them in the calendar section of Borders, online here, or here.



*How crazy is it that's it's almost 2010??? I just realized this last night.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am so glad you made it to the Fancy Nancy party. I wanted to go but we were just too busy today. Sounds fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...