"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

Brush Your Teeth



I brushed Baby X's teeth the other morning and left him upstairs while I went down to do something. When I reached the bottom step I heard the clangor of of the metal lid for our tooth brush holder and assumed Baby X had gone back for his tooth brush, which he loves. When I found him, this is what he looked like. He'd run far away to a corner of the big kids' room and had the entire family's toothbrushes in his mouth, "brushing" his teeth. Ick.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

That's a great picture. Are any of them even in his mouth?! I can't tell.

Nance said...

Cristin-
I don't know if any are in his mouth during this picture. But they were all at some point partially in his mouth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...