"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blah Blah

I don't really have much to say but my laptop's power cord stopped working and until the new one arrives in the mail and (cross your fingers) solves the problem, I will be computer-less some of the time when Jed has our other laptop with him at school. I'll be posting more infrequently these next few days because we're cheapskates, so we didn't request $16 two day shipping on the new AC adapter.

Plus, it's almost Thanksgiving. I keep seeing on Facebook statuses about people going places, or people picking up family at the airport and I didn't understand why everyone was traveling. Then I realized that Thanksgiving is a week from today and it made sense. I guess because we aren't really going anywhere (Jed's Virginia brother-in-law's family has been nice enough to invite us to spend the holiday with them) far away. And Virginia isn't really that cold yet. I keep reading (again, on Facebook) people's comments about it snowing, or how sick of the cold they are. I talked to my sister the other day and told her it wasn't too cold yet, just in the mid-fifties and she about died that I didn't think that was cold. But it's nice. We haven't even broken out our winter coats yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...