"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wishes

Currently wishing for:

a long Autumn
great fashion sense
time to sit down and finish The Time Traveler's Wife
the will to keep reading Galileo's Daughter (which is interesting, but keeps making me fall asleep)
being able to find online something I saw in an Old Navy store today
someone to come fold all my laundry
a toddler who still loved naps
the budget to go crazy buying a new wardrobe
a good movie to watch while I fold laundry
someone to sew Buddy's new blanket/quilt
something besides carpet under my kitchen table
a toddler who wasn't so cranky
a mild Winter
to appear on What Not To Wear (not really, just the fashion tips and credit card)
bags and bags of peanut butter M&Ms
someone to do my ironing
kids who did their chores
to find cute, affordable church shoes for my two boys

5 comments:

Erin said...

I finished a bag of peanut butter M&Ms yesterday. I blame my addiction on you. May I recommend Ghosttown (with Ricky Gervais) as a movie to watch while folding laundry. It just came in on hold for me at the library so I haven't seen it yet, but I have heard it is really funny.

LisAway said...

I think you meant "a good movie to watch while someone else folds my laundry" didn't you?

Heather Payne said...

I can't help with some of these, but I've been wanting to see The Time Traveler's Wife, too. Maybe if you guys come down next weekend we could sneak it in to the festivities?

I'm lobbying hard...

Heather Payne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

Great wishes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...