"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Lost Tooth


Buddy's first lost tooth, age 5 1/2
photo by Princess Sparkey, age 7


Buddy lost his first tooth the other day. He's a year ahead of PS's tooth losing schedule. Thanks to heredity, he also has two more teeth than she does (she's missing two incisors). I took a picture of his mouth the other day. But I think PS captured it all much better than I did.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congrats Buddy! What is the tooth fairy paying nowadays? When I was little it was a quarter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...