"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, October 02, 2009

Letter to My Car

Dear Car,

If you want to stay a part of our family, you need to stop having problems and costing us money. Jed doesn't want a car to begin with, and your lemon-ness isn't helping the situation. Be a nice car. Make your brakes stop squeaking. Fix your own back windshield wiper so it works again. Tell your tires to stay nice.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nance

3 comments:

Heather Payne said...

Maybe it doesn't speak English? Try another language? I've got a Toyota but I don't speak Japanese. I haven't had any luck getting mine to listen.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

I didn't even know about the back windshield wiper.

Miss L said...

Please let us know if the letter helps with the back windshield wiper, because that could be the secret we don't know about to get ours to start working again, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...