"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Love Lucy

I've always loved the show I Love Lucy. I watched it after school as a kid while I did my homework. My mom never understood why I'd want to watch. For whatever reason, she was not a fan of the show. But I loved it. I used to own some episodes on VHS tape. Now we just watch clips here and there on youtube. Princess Sparkley and Buddy think they are hilarious. So, in honor of National Candy Month* here's the I Love Lucy candy factory episode.



*It's not really National Candy Month... as far as I know. But, it's Halloween month, so it should be, right?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well I am disappointed that there really isn't a national candy month. Did you have to post that while I was fasting?! It was very funny. I always watched "Get Smart" and "welcome Back Cotter" while I did my homework after school. Those were the reruns that were on our local channel and I loved them! We were such diligent students.

wendys said...

That is a funny clip. I always watched brady bunch reruns, and my mom hated that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...