"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Caramel Apple Cookies

One of the first things I ate when I got my braces off in high school was a caramel apple. I probably haven't had once since. But it was just the idea that for all those year I couldn't have one, and then finally I could.



Today I came across this cute recipe. Very appley. Very Fall. Very cute. I like it.

2 comments:

Heather Payne said...

Guess I'll have to wait until I get MY braces off. :-)

Hazey Bell said...

These look adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...