"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Books on my Nightstand (assuming I had a nightstand)



These are the books I have currently waiting for me to read them. This isn't counting the books I checked out from the library and was forced to return before I read them because their due date was approaching too quickly.

Currently reading:
Galileo's Daughter by Dava Sobel
Nurk by Ursula Vernon
Pride, Predjudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

Waiting to be read:
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Returned to the library before reading:
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortensen and David Oliver Relin
1000 Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini


2 comments:

Irish said...

Alot of these books I have on my nightstand as well ........ lol ...... Enjoy :)

Angela said...

I too have the Lost Symbol and Galileo's Daughter on my night stand. I've read Julie and Julia, it was pretty good, but LOTS of foul language. When I read this review on goodreads after reading I was surprised how many people commented on the language-mormon's aren't the only people that are annoyed by the F bomb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...