"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beginnings

There's always a point at the beginning of a movie, or the first few pages of a book, when I start to panic that I'm not getting everything. I worry that I'm going to miss something, and it'll ruin the whole movie or book for me. Does anyone else feel this panic?

3 comments:

Hazey Bell said...

yes...thats why when i need to go to the loo, coz that always happens then i try and wait til the middle of the movie

Angela said...

YES! Its almost like a have an anxiety attack and I keep telling myself "pay attention" but then I can't and then I get even more freaked out! Its a dangerous cycle of stress.

wendys said...

not a panic, but I frequently page backwards to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...