"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Adorable Pumpkin Pies


How adorable are these? And Bakerella says they are really simple. I might just have to take a swing at these this year. So cute!!


Update: I made them.  Not too difficult and really yummy.  I wasted them on 19 year old missionaries from our church who were not impressed with the craftiness and effort that went into making them.  And I wouldn't want to make a whole lot of these.  Too much work for that.

1 comment:

Myk said...

Isn't that what they say about all of their recipes?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...