"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Wet Floor



If you have a little boy at your house, this is a great purchase. Buddy has always loved trucks, tractors, trains, etc. He loves driving past road construction and he loves traffic signs. For his 4th birthday (17 months ago) and again for Christmas, we got him a set of these traffic cones you can find in the sporting goods section of Target or Walmart (a pack of 4 cones is only $3.99 or so). They were among the last toys he let me pack up for our move. He loves them. He uses them all the time. He informed me the other day on a "feelings" booklet we were making as part of our health lesson, that he "feel[s] happy when I shut down roads with my cones." This particular cone is shutting down a section of carpet where Baby X peed. See, very useful.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I laughed out loud at this one because I could really use this in my house. I need to buy 10 of them... for the pee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...