"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

New Look

Well... the backgrounds on all of my blogs have gone haywire. Until I find a new background or something, you get to enjoy this plain, whiteness. Good thing we finished tagging all the people in our Picasa photo albums. I guess marking the locations of all our pictures will have to wait.


***Later in the day.... Okay, it's looking cute again. We'll see if I like it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I thought that was just my computer. Kristi's is crazy too.

Kristi said...

Yes, it freaked me out. I thought perhaps I had some sort of virus embedded in my blog. Change is good I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...