"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 04, 2009

I Want This*

I love milkshakes and smoothies. I hate blenders. I always figured there wasn't a blender out there that actually blended well since even at specialty smoothie shops, the employees are always banging on the side of the blender to make it get unstuck and blend well. Then I saw this Blendtec blender thanks to Marie at MakeandTakes.



Check out more videos here or here.

If only it wasn't $399.95. Any of my rich blog friends want to buy be one as a late birthday present? Blendtec... product placement??



*Said in the voice of that lady in Napoleon Dynamite who really wants the ship in a bottle she could earn with the purchase of a tupperware set.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I have it! I love it!! I bought it 7 years ago when it was called Champ...then the motor went out about a year ago - then because of it's fabulous warranty they sent me a brand new Blendtec replacement. I love it! Best investment ever. It was $400 bucks when I bought it 7 years ago...it has held it's value and I love it - have I said that at least 3 times!! ♥♥♥ LOVE IT!!!

Kristi said...

Wowie! That would be nice. I think I need to find some rich blog friends too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...