"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homemade Frozen Treats

I'm in denial about summer ending. I love the crispness of fall weather, but I dread autumn because it means that winter is next. I am not fond of winter.

My kids have been living off of popsicles and ice cream these past few months. And when I was recently going through all of my cooking magazines, saving the recipes I wanted and throwing the rest away, I came across these three recipes that I'm excited to try.



Cookies and Creme Pudding Pops (and substitute vanilla for chocolate and you have a different treat)
Healthier version Cookie and Creme Pudding Pops



Frozen Fruit Pops



Oreo Split

2 comments:

wendys said...

mmm. Those look good but I am ready for summer to end! I am sick of cleaning up popsicle drips from my kitchen floor. I am doing buying them for the season!

Hazey Bell said...

Oreo split looks delicious! Mmmmm oreos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...