"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Yellow Bird Moves East



We rented an enormous Penske truck for the move. I followed Jed (who either had PS or Buddy with him) in our car with Baby X and whichever kid wasn't riding in the truck. I took pictures from the driver's seat along the way.

3 comments:

wendys said...

I like how it seems to get greener along the way!

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

The code names I gave us were "Big Bird" and "Hot Momma." Princess Sparkley then changed "Hot Momma" to "Sparkley Sequin," and got angry at me when I didn't use it on the walkie-talkies.

Kristi said...

This is a cool idea. I'm thinking coffee table book. You could take pictures wherever you move following the Yellow Bird. OR you could just take pictures of your car in all the counties you visit. Though you would have to name your taurus something just as cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...