"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

Blog Contest

Leave a comment here suggesting my next dish to
Bake and Blog
about by August 31 when
I go to bed... which you all know is late.


This is a different sort of contest. Here's what I want from you... you decide what you want me to bake for my Bake and Blog segment (I'll pretend that this is a big time blog and I have segments and such).

Enter a comment here, anything you want me to Bake and Blog about (as long as it isn't something I've already blogged about) and I'll take the challenge. It can be something totally new or, if you know me in real-life, something you know I make and make well, or something that was a runner up in previous Bake and Blog poll. I'll pull your name out of a hat... or rather, Princess Sparkley will pull your name out of a hat since Buddy did it last time I had a contest and we're all about FAIRNESS here.

7 comments:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

I think you should bake some sort of dessert whose baking directions involve the wearing of skimpy clothing. I'll take the pictures for the blog.

wendys said...

It's summer time, do you have any zucchini recipes?

Mormon Scientist said...

I think you should make a crème brûlée... figure it out and post some coherent directions so that a regular person, like me, would dare attempt it.

If you are not into making delicious deserts that would bring joy to at least one family, then bake a frittata. The only one we ever make has spinach, potatoes, and onions. It would be nice if there was a brave baker who would make a cool one. I am thinking, like kicked up with peppers, or maybe a meat lovers version.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

Actually, you're going to go to bed very early on August 31st, and again very early on September 1st. Because we're the coolest 31-year-olds we know.

michaelstubbs said...

Oh, I'm sorry. My wife told me that this was some sort of specialty cooking blog...? with accompanying photos?...No? Ok, then.

Angela said...

My vote is for snickerdoodles and Adam wants you to make scones;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...