"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Toy Tissue Box

How brilliant is this? I know that my toddlers, and many others LOVE pulling tissues from the tissue box. Who wouldn't? It's fun. This uses an empty Kleenex box (recycling, yea!) and scrap fabric cut with fancy scissors into tissue sized squares. I would probably use this as more of a toy than as reusable tissues, but I also know that little noses will get wiped on them.

I think I'll be making one of these with some of my fabric scraps. Hopefully it'll fool Baby X... although our old remotes don't fool him, he knows they don't really control the TV.

3 comments:

Jonah Lisa said...

Thanks! Glad you liked it. It's just starting to get used again as a toy by my little one.

wendys said...

I love it! I want to make one even though my kids are getting past that stage.

Alicia Wright said...

I make a wooden gift version of this toy. Check out my etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TissueToys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...