"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Screamy McScream


If there was sound accompanying this picture, you'd understand. You'd also be experiencing the loss of hearing in one or both ears, depending on how close your ear is in relation to his mouth.

Baby X needs a new blog name since he's more of a toddler than a baby these days. He'll be 18 months old at the end of the month. Screamy McScream would be very fitting at this stage in his life, but I hate to stick him with a nickname that I certainly don't want him to live up to. But at this point, his teeth shattering shrieks have me about to pull my hair out. Part of this is his inability to speak (delayed speech). Part of it is his age. And part of it is trying to get noticed in a busy house with other, LOUD, kids.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I tell my kids that if I am hard of hearing when I'm old that they can't complain because it will be their fault. Loudness runs in our family too.

Cristin said...

I like that new nickname. Besides, you could always change it later.

Angela said...

Send him to me, my hearing in the upper octaves is already gone from flute...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...