"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Procrastinators Unite

This is what happens when two procrastinators have a huge move looming in their near future and they should be packing or cleaning or something.



I'm now a redhead, sort of. It washes out in 28 washes. And let me tell you, this has brought up a great deal of conversation with our children, especially Princess Sparkley who would like to know if we might let her dye her hair someday. Argh. Although part of this could be that Jed is currently reading aloud Anne of Green Gables, and Anne hates her hair color and recently dyed it green on accident when she bought black hair dye from a traveling salesman. And, the three year old who lives across the street from us has pink streaks in her hair... as does Fancy Nancy, I think. Plus, all crazy appearances our kids have will be blamed on Jed, because this is his senior picture in our high school yearbook:


6 comments:

Erin said...

Your hair looks great. Jed's on the other hand...

Erik said...

Erik and I used to think Jed resembled Ashton Kutcher, but now we are thinking Cookie Monster.
Enjoy the red. it looks good on you.

wendys said...

Your hair has a nice subtle difference.

Myk said...

LMAO! Not about your hair, but about Jed's. I like the Red tint.

Cristin said...

I like the red. Jed should go to blue before he starts at the new school. It would be a conversation starter.

Angela said...

I've always wanted to dye my hair red, but I know it will look horrible on me. On the other hand it looks great on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...