"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures!!!

Today in my quest to pack 10 boxes a day (which I'm not quite making) I attacked our storage closet* which contains all of our photo albums and cds with burned photos on them. I hit the mother load, so be sure to check on a few recent posts that I've added pictures to. My family picture post here and my parents' anniversary post here.


*My goal for today was to pack my bedroom closet (we've already packed most of our clothes and shoes, now it's just random stuff on the high high top shelf), the coat closet which also doubles as a craft/school closet (and is also half packed) and our storage closet which is mostly already boxed up stuff. Mainly, all I accomplished was making a huge mess of everywhere (except the coat closet which I haven't even made it to yet).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...