"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Organizing

We own a lot of stuff. Specifically, we own a lot of books. And not just Jed and I, our kids have a lot of books as well. I came across this post at this blog recently and have really fallen in love with the bookshelves in her girls' room and the desk with all the art supply containers. I may have to give this a try in our new home. I know Princess Sparkley would definitely enjoy a reading nook (as would I!!).

3 comments:

wendys said...

I need those book shelves too! We have about 3-4 bookshelves in each room, all mismatched target specials.

Erin said...

It is too bad I didn't see this post BEFORE I went to IKEA. Oh well. I already spent way too much there anyway.

Kristi said...

I'd love to make something like this for my kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...