"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Grumpster



This is mostly who I see lately. Is it something to do with approaching one and a half? Baby X has become the king of grumpy faces. What's especially funny is that as many grumpy faces as I get, anyone we pass in the grocery store that happens to look at him, he gives them a huge grin. Me, the mom, I get grumpy eyes. So he's either giving me grumpy faces, or he's covered in food... in the two food pictures, he's decided to feed himself oatmeal yogurt, with his hands. And he's COVERED in it.

2 comments:

wendys said...

When did he get that full head of hair? I like the grumpy faces, kids are so funny.

Angela said...

He is getting so big! My niece only gives me grumpy faces and she grunts at me too-only me. It does wonders for the self-esteem....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...