"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boxes

I only packed 5 boxes yesterday. Which means, to stay on target, I need to pack 15 today. Luckily some friends delivered more boxes for us last night leftover from their recent crosstown move. Bad news... there's no where to walk in my living room due to the boxes I've already packed and the stack of new boxes waiting to be filled. More bad news... I'm really starting to worry that this isn't all going to fit in our truck . And, we've rented the largest truck we can without needing a special drivers license.

2 comments:

Angela said...

This is reminding me of when we moved to Idaho. All we had was our trailor and our two cars. It was a nightmare!

Cristin said...

In my opinion, the worst part of moving is cleaning up the last odds and ends. That can take twice as long as just packing boxes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...