"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boxes Update

I've made an executive decision. Bags of trash thrown out also qualify as a box for purposes of meeting my daily goal of packing 10 boxes. Today, I have packed 7 boxes (so far) and thrown out one bag of trash. Thus, 8 "boxes" have been "packed." If I hadn't slacked of yesterday, packing only 5 boxes, I'd only have 2 more to pack today. Unfortunately, I'm just over halfway to my goal of 15. Maybe I'll try to find some more junk to throw out tonight when my pack rat kids are asleep.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

bags of trash totally count!!! Keep up the good work!

wendys said...

Great job. Bags of trash count. I need to spring clean our house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...