"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The fam

[Imagine a row of stick figures representing members of my family here]

I'm going to put this on my blog since I won't put it on my car and I love them. I don't like having stuff on our car that makes us identifiable. I don't know why. Anyway, I already have a "Baby On Board" sign that the kids got me for Christmas that I'm planning on "losing."


{1-7-11} For some reason, this post is one of the most popular pages of my blog.  But the stick figure family sticker website has shut down and now there's nothing to see.  Sorry folks.

3 comments:

Lisa Loo said...

I was just going through some of my old posts trying to find the person who said they could help me with a new background and I found your comment and came over to see who you were. I can't believe I didn't come over sooner--I probably meant to--anyways--love your blog and want to come back often!!

wendys said...

I like the stick figures. They are cute!

Angela said...

I am a little uncomfortable about stick figure families on the back of cars. They make me feel like a voyeur (sp?). I think if I know the name of your dog, and I don't know you, then that is too much information. I even get embarrassed from personalized license plates. Why do people think I want to know their nickname?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...