"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy

I wish I could say I was busy packing up boxes since we move in just over 1 1/2 months. We have started gathering boxes. And we've packed up a few boxes of kids books since it was sort of Baby X proofing as his new favorite past time is removing all of the picture books from the shelves and scattering them throughout the house. But that's it. Jed tried to convince me the other day that really, we only have three major things to pack: books, clothes and toys. Then I started naming off kitchen supplied, cleaning supplies, bathroom stuff, furniture, etc. I don't want to think about it anymore.

What I am busy doing is trying to figure out where to live in Virginia. Getting stuff ready for our big vacations this summer and the many many hours my kids will need to be entertained in the car. Trying not to think about my impending birthday. Maneuvering around the many piles of stuff that have gathered in my house. Trying to fix our car's A/C. Getting partway through this car pocket project and then getting sidetracked. And a little bit frustrated because a Yahoo search of my real name brings up this blog. How? I don't have my name linked to this at all. Argh... there goes anonymity. Although all of you readers who don't know my real name still won't know. But people who Yahoo search me, (I'm pretending it's more than just me and Jed) can find it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hate moving. Its the kitchen stuff that makes me lose my mind.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...