"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wall Clock


I saw this here and then here.

You could also frame photos for the clock "numbers." I know Jed will hate this. He's against both too many clocks and too many family photos. But I thought it was a cool idea. And a fairly inexpensive way (if you made it yourself), to take up a lot of wall space, creatively.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that clock too. I want to do it, but I have a feeling mine wouldn't look that cute. I think it is the perfect solution for Jed since it combines the two into one, making it half as many right?

wendys said...

I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...