"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sticky Mosaics

image from The Orb Factory



I'm super excited about these little art projects that I came across recently. I'm not excited about their price, but as soon as I can find them somewhere cheaper, or just the "minis" so we can try them out, I'm going to get some. They're called Sticky Mosaics by The Orb Factory. It's the little foam stickers with a paint by numbers sort of art mat to stick them to, creating these really cool mosaics. Fun! I might even share with my kids.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...