"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream Kitchen


image from here


Someday I'd like one of these. I think it will make my breakfast for dinner preparations flow more smoothly. But here's the problem. There are SO MANY specialized kitchen gadgets, and I want them all (or at least most of them) so I end up needing a kitchen the size of a warehouse in order to house all of my gadgets.

I thought I should post some links to my dream kitchens... but I don't even want to start looking because it would be never ending. Basically, the Pottery Barn catalog kitchens. All the kitchens featured in Taste of Home that aren't too country-y. Clean. Neutral. Big. With lots of space. I do, however love Pioneer Woman's kitchen, but I can't find the post where she give you a tour.

This* is a more realistic dream kitchen. Peabody's, from Culinary Concotions by Peabody.


*Scroll down, hers is the second kitchen featured.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...