"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, May 01, 2009

Baby Baths


image from msnbc.com


When I brought to your attention the bath pods I saw on amazon.com I received a lot of comments. It's still one of the top reasons random internet searchers land on my blog. When I saw this article today, I knew I had to share it with you. Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

I can see that baby's junk. I thought this was a family blog!

Michelle said...

So funny! I read the review, and it was great. Trash Can huh? Nice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...