"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Cabin



I wrote about my family's childhood aluminum tent... I mean, cabin, awhile ago. While searching for a picture of something else the other day, I came across this picture of the cabin in my "random pictures" file on the computer.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

That is literally an aluminum tent. Nice description.

LisAway said...

That is exactly how I pictured it. To the point that I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture before.

Our Single Adults have stayed in A frames exactly like these for their conferences, except they were wooden. Tent-like, yes, but definitely glorified.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...