"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Women CAN Pee While Standing Up



You may remember this blog post of me complaining about how much I hate having to pee into a cup at the doctor's office. It's just awkward and messy and annoying. This product *was reviewed in the student newspaper here today and Jed was nice enough to send me the link. Pretty cool and also pretty weird.





*There's also apparently another product I found at Amazon.com while trying to find an image of the Urimate to post.

3 comments:

Angela said...

great for camping!

Cristin said...

The uri-mate looks like a paper airplane!

sustos said...

Thats an amazing product, but that one is a little unconfortable is like using a paper cup. I try other brand that was better because it really adapt to your body, Be Free www.befreecone.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...