"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just A Stage... I hope

Buddy turns 5 in a month. But lately, instead of my happy little boy, I've been stuck with this kid who throws a fit about everything. Examples:


Hugging a Valentine Balloon and hysterical because I told him we need to throw it away soon. It's 1 1/2 months old and just stopped floating the other day. He is adamant that we have to keep it forever.


This is a tantrum because on a coldish day, we went and played outside and then it was time to come in. He did not want to come in. I even filmed this tantrum to show him so he could see how crazy he was being, I'll save you from having to watch that.


This is the little boy that I want to be hanging around here.
(This is his super cute smile he gives to all the babies he sees to get them to smile at him.)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I don't have the strength to be a mother...

wendys said...

I have been asking my 4 1/2 year old boy all week, "Where did my happy boy go?" He's been acting the same way! Yikes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...