"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Handprints

PS/Buddy/Baby X

After Princess Sparkley was born I saw this cute idea on the wall of a nursery in a Pottery Barn catalog. So, much like I have bought books after seeing them on the kids bookshelves in a Pottery Barn catalog, I copied this little craft. I did it again with Buddy and used all four of our handprints (Mom, Dad, Little Girl, Baby Boy). The plan was to try and do the same for Baby X, but PS and Buddy's hands are only about 1/4 cm. different in size, and they aren't that much smaller than mine anymore. So I cut out their hands in cute paper, and stuck them in the innards of the frame before I put it's back on, so we'll at least be able to compare.*








*And to satisfy PS's cries of protest and unfairness.


**Sorry, I forgot to turn off the flash for two of the pictures, and am way too lazy to go back and do it all over again.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I like this idea a lot. I just wonder how I can do it with Luke now that he is 2.

Angela said...

This is a cute idea, did you use any special paper?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...