"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Poll Results Are In



So it looks like Gorilla Bread won my Bake and Blog poll, even though Jed voted twice for the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mallow Bars (figuring he got two votes because he's the one who actually gets to taste these things). I'm defrosting the dough for Gorilla Bread as we speak/type (well, I will be as soon as I publish this post). Until then, I apologize for my absence this week, I don't know where I've been, other than busy. And right now PS has a friend over and the three people (PS, Buddy and a friend) scenario isn't working so well so I promised Buddy, who was in tears, that he could play Webkinz.* And now I turn the computer over to Buddy and start defrosting rolls on top of my dryer.

*Buddy got a Bulldog Webkinz for Valentine's Day that he's named Santa Fe after the Burlington/Santa Fe Railway Line.

3 comments:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

I voted for the chocolate peanut butter yum yums too...:(

Nance said...

Don't worry Ang, I'll still be making the chocolate peanut butter mallow bars... I mean, hello? it's me, and it's chocolate and peanut butter. I've actually had all of the ingredients to make it for a month and was planning on making it for a church activity that I ended up being out of town for, and then Buddy keeps vetoing me when I ask him if we should make it or something else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...