"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stolen


image from Pampered Chef

I may sound a bit like my dad* when I say this, but someone has stolen my Pampered Chef ice cream dipper. There's no other explanation. I have a tiny kitchen and there are only so many places it could be and it's in none of them. There is the chance that Princess Sparkley has carted it off to her bedroom (she tends to do that with shiny things or trash that she thinks is neat).

*This was a joke in my family growing up because my dad would always accuse stuff that he couldn't find as being stolen.

1 comment:

Rae said...

I swear my ex-step-MIL (long story) stole my Pampered Chef digital meat thermometer. It was here. It was gone. She was the only one around who could/would have done it. Urgh.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...