"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, January 09, 2009

Nothing to Say

I don't really have anything to say... I just feel like I'm failing as a blogger with my not much to say.

I finally packed up all of my Christmas decorations. But they are still in a corner of my living room waiting to be taken to storage.

I finally made the orange roll recipe in my church cookbook that I've been wanting to try so I could compare it to my brother-in-law's recipe. My brother-in-law's recipe is still the best, although his has a glaze and this one had a cream cheese frosting that was quite yummy. There's extra and I keep dipping my finger into the bowl and having a yummy lick.

I've finally decided that while I'm not in the position financially to buy my dream camera, I should still get a new digital camera since mine is older than Buddy who is coming up on five and it only has 3 mega-pixels (did you know that there are digital cameras with 14.5 mega-pixels now? When I bought my camera five years ago, I think that 5 was the most you could get... at least what I was looking at but not willing to pay for). So now I'm shopping, and trying to not be impulsive about it.

That's about it... oh, and I'm reading Footfree and Fancyloose by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain. I read the first one, Bassawkwards and Belly Up... it was pretty good. If you liked the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, this is similar.*

*I remembered that these books have a lot of bad language (but forgot to mention that here) but totally forgot until I finished this one that there's also a lot of sex. I'll write up a proper review this week and let you know the gist of it all.

1 comment:

VAWritingQT said...

Failing as a blogger? Hello!!!! You at least have a few posts a month. My last post was over a month ago and it was really just a vent because I live by myself and have no one to complain to because apparently I'm not allowed to complain or say anything negative at work (I had a discipline meeting last year because I was sarcastic about a situation that apparently made people uncomfortable, whoops!) You are an amazing blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...