"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

My sister-in-law shared her favorite part of Martin Luther King Jr's. famous speech on her blog:

I have a dream that little white boys and girls
and little black boys and girls will join hands
as brothers and sisters....


Martin Luther King Jr's. dream is a reality in our family and we're very happy.


Here are my niece and nephew with my kids a couple of years ago. I didn't have a more recent picture of just the four of them except this one, and besides being goofy, it isn't even the last time we were all together:


2 comments:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

I love that Buddy obviously didn't have any of whatever turned the other kids' mouths colors, but he still stuck his tongue out for the picture.

Nance said...

They ate some of that fundraiser cookie dough that is bright colors... Buddy's was yellow, hence the barely altered tongue color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...