"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Anonymous Thank You

Thank you to the man in his PJ pants and Jayhawk shirt at the Walmart recycling center who not only saw me embarrass myself by chasing after a plastic bag that the wind blew out of the back of my car (you can't exactly litter at a recycling center, you know) and then saw me frantically peeking through all the windows of my car trying to figure out where my keys were and then who found them laying in the dirt near his car (from when I'd gone on my bag chasing expedition) and brought them over to me. Thank you thank you thank you. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

2 comments:

wendys said...

How nice of him!

Malissa said...

How kind. Reminds me of one of my most embarrassing moments chasing after the garbage truck with my rolling garbage can when suddenly my pants fell down to my knees. Yes, that garbage man stopped and dumped my can. Thank you garbage man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...