- Puking - well, not anymore. I had the flu, or ate something weird, or just had some sort of 24 hour thing. So, I'm no longer puking, just weak.
- Reading - I'm trying to read 18,000 pages this year for my second best year ever. I just started the new Harry Potter book (The Tales of Beedle Bard) in order to reach this goal.
- Ugly Betty: The Complete Second Season is due back at the library Saturday and I'm only about halfway through.
- For Christmas I got Jed three boxsets of movies: the Bourne trilogy, the Spiderman trilogy and the Oceans trilogy (or as Jed has been calling it, Oceans 36).
- Writing out a grocery list since I haven't been grocery shopping since before Christmas... I'm pretty sure.
Living With Kids: LaTonya Staubs
2 hours ago