"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I'm doing instead of blogging...

  • Puking - well, not anymore. I had the flu, or ate something weird, or just had some sort of 24 hour thing. So, I'm no longer puking, just weak.
  • Reading - I'm trying to read 18,000 pages this year for my second best year ever. I just started the new Harry Potter book (The Tales of Beedle Bard) in order to reach this goal.
  • Ugly Betty: The Complete Second Season is due back at the library Saturday and I'm only about halfway through.
  • For Christmas I got Jed three boxsets of movies: the Bourne trilogy, the Spiderman trilogy and the Oceans trilogy (or as Jed has been calling it, Oceans 36).
  • Writing out a grocery list since I haven't been grocery shopping since before Christmas... I'm pretty sure.

2 comments:

wendys said...

Sorry you have been puking, that really stinks. That's a ton of pages to read! How do you calculate it? Do you just keep track over the year or do you have an online program? Does goodreads track it?

Nance said...

I keep a list throughout in the year in a spreadsheet document. My husband actually has it configured to add up his totals for him... I just use a calculator and add each new book's total to my total for the year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...