"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Still looking...

So, since it wasn't this recipe... I'm still trying to find out what recipe I bought my half pint of heavy whipping cream for. It's driving me crazy. AND it expired yesterday!!! Ahh.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Girl, it might be time to make yourself some good old fashioned pie. I know whipping that cream is a boring option compared to what that dreamy recipe might have had you doing, but . . . desparate times call for desparate measures?

Rae said...

Hate when that happens. I was going to make a recipe and had to buy the heavy whipping cream THREE TIMES before I actually got around to making it!! Good luck finding your recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...