"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Missing

No no, I'm not dead. Just my computer is. Sort of. It has a virus. And so we're not using it for anything that requires a password... or the internet. I tried emailing posts to my account from Princess Sparkley's school computer, but they haven't shown up. And I'm finding that when I'm not able to blog, I have all sort of ideas for things to blog about. Funny how that works. Hopefully I'll be up and running soon. I'm not sure how I'll get this posted... maybe I'll email it to Jed and he can post it for me at school/work. Except I can't email it because I'm typing on the infected computer and I'm not using passwords on here right now. And I'm afraid to put a jumpdrive in here and then transfer the virus to a different computer. Hmmm... this may all have to wait until the virus has been eliminated. GO AWAY VIRUS!*


*I'm back online and I think it's all cleared up. Thanks to Jed's IT guy at work who sent out a helpful email to everyone about how to get rid of spyware/adware. Here's what he recommended and it found 58!!! virus type things on our computer and now we are running speedily with no pop-ups. Hoorah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...