"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How Does Santa Travel South of the Equator

Because Princess Sparkley is smart. And because she knows that I get all of my answers from the internet. And because she doesn't want to do math, she just asked the following:

Can you look up how Santa gets around where it isn't winter?

Any ideas of an answer? In our house, the kids know the truth about Santa. And we pretend like he's real. So I don't technically need an explanation but thought this was a fun question. And I guess, in reality (pretend reality) the sled flies and doesn't function like a snow sled, so I guess that's the answer. The sled flies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...