"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Frustrated... again

Two! I just found another tiny candy cane next to the computer. Argh.*

*Somewhere here, if my computer didn't have a virus** and I wasn't having to email this post in, I would link to the last post about being frustrated because of the candy cane hiding from me when I needed it.

**And I would like here to the post about the virus my computer has and why I'm emailing posts in.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm sorry your so frustrated! It's always the little things that drive me nuts. I hear ya on kid attitude. Curtis has been a BRAT this week, talking back and thinking he knows everything. Hopefully things will calm down soon and your computer can get fixed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...