"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cleaning With Kids

I need to clean our house today, but every time I start I stop because it's before noon and I know that if I clean this early, by the time I need the house to be clean, it'll be messed up again.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is definitely a mother's daily life in a nutshell :)

Cristin said...

Last week I actually hired a babysitter for 3 hours while Charlie was napping and took Luke over to HER house so that I could clean. It was that bad.

Of course it was messed up by that evening, but for those few hours it was glorious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...