"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Picture: Final Decentest Take

MERRY CHRISTMAS
from our home to yours.



This is the actual picture I sent out with my Christmas letter this year... the center picture being the best of the many many many pictures I took of my kids in their Christmas PJs trying to capture the perfect picture. [Click to see image larger.]

2 comments:

Rae said...

Yay! I was hoping we would get to see the actual photo you used! Love the collage. Merry Christmas!

Erin said...

I love seeing the different pictures throughout the year. Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...